Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nature's colour treat

Autumn is my favourite season. It's that time of the year when nature exhibits the most beautiful colours. Shades of red, orange, brown, maroon, yellow and green. Truly a visual treat in all its glory! That time of the year is back again. I guess it is nature's way of compensating for the sun's guest-like appearance and the gloom created by the haze, dark clouds and dropping temperatures and eventually naked branches.


I had gone for a walk recently when I picked up some leaves of different colours to decorate MIRAKEL, our home. Since I chose yellow and orange as the colour theme for this years autumn home decor, this collage suits perfectly. I'm simply following nature's law of compensation inside our home.





No comments:

Post a Comment