Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bow Woww!


Who wouldn't like an extra pair of hands? Well I guess we all wake up every morning hoping that the God up above has answered that prayer! Tishhhooo!!! Damm its always only a dream.

So the other day I bought myself a new pair of hands! Am sure your wondering “Where the hell did she find hands on sale? :O” hehhehe... Am talking of mittens here. They were too plain so I turned them to puppet-like to keep me company. If you a parent or professional working with kids, adolescents or even adults you might want to use this as an activity just for fun or even use it for role playing etc.

Here's what you will need...
A pair of mittens
Fabric paints
Brush
Pattern
Pencil

How to go about...

Firstly decide the pattern you want to work on. I used a dog and fish. I recommend that you draw your pattern on paper so you can visualise what it could look like. Once satisfied draw the pattern on the mitten using a pencil.

Now its time to pick the paints and get dogqie ready. Colour the eyes, nose, eyebrows, whiskers and ears as shown in the pictures below. Leave it aside to dry.

Now follow the same for the fish or any other animal you like. 

7 comments:

  1. Haze: Lovely! very simple instructions! Keep them coming. ... btw, apart from the hands, I hope we can find spare time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mayb we shud design a special clock as our next assignmt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When were you going to tell me you are on blogger :) So so glad you are...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jammy: oops :P i tried replyin 2 ur post on fcbk yesday abt ur granduncle but ther seemed to b sum prob.. i read thru artyeast.. i loved it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is a reason I love u hazel..and this is it...haha i have yet to find someone who epitomizes life so simply and so beautifully!...keep up the spirit...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @aks: thank u! wat does aks stand for? can u giv me a name plz..

    ReplyDelete