Monday, March 8, 2010

Chocolate box makeover



It had been a while since this chocolate box minus its contents had been sitting on my art and craft shelf. It finally got a makeover! Some coloured paper and bread craft did the trick. Now I have room for my bangles and a story to tell. "It doesn't look too much like a jewelry box" you might say. aHa! Thats the H(aze)-factor about sense-aHa-bility... Not so conventional, simple, exciting and fun to do! If you think you could make one your own style, don't waste no time... Go treat your senses! Wait for my next post for the makeover in action!

4 comments:

  1. Haze: Congratulations!!!! I had no patience to see what it was .... first look: I am speechless... will go through it again ...

    keep blogging

    Love and hugs, di

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww am flattered Dit! Thank u so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Haze amazing makeover of the box!!! placing an order with you for at least 2-3 boxes to keep all my junk jewellery :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Order taken Shama! Delivery in Oct! ;)

    ReplyDelete